Here are some things you can try before calling to see if it’s an easy fix:
- Check the batteries in your remote to make sure it’s not a remote issue
- Test the wall mount switch to rule out your remote
- Make sure your opener is plugged in
- Make sure your sensors are clean and there is nothing in the path of the sensor beams
- Make sure the emergency release handle has not been pulled
If you try all these and are still having problems give us a call! We’re always happy to help you out and can be out there quickly to get your garage door working again.